IHCC was founded with one guiding purpose in mind:
To relieve the suffering and improve the life of mankind in the Middle East & North Africa region and beyond.
They will set out to do, by the grace of Allah, through building and staffing world-class hospitals that tend thousands of patients each day. The success they have achieved is securely based on the long history and extensive experience in designing, building and equipping tertiary care hospitals and educational projects with a value of more than 2 billion Saudi Riyals for different clients in the MENA region including the largest chains of private hospitals in the Middle East & Africa.
In IHCCO they offer the following services
They have competent, experienced architects that are experts in health care industry design educational projects design and in the urban & master planning of mega projects. The medical planning for different hospital departments is coordinated with the respective department heads of our strategic alliance of hospital groups.
- Construction of hospitals, diagnostic centers, Centers of Excellence, medical towers, clinics, hospital housing projects, medical universities, medical educational institutes, wellness centers and fitness gyms all on a turnkey basis.
- Execution of civil works with the highest quality results for any project, endeavor our satisfaction is assured by highly qualified, certified and experienced staff and workers.
- Execution of electrical and low current systems.
- Execution of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) works.
- Execution of plumbing, fire fighting & sanitary works.
Their architecture & engineering arm can offer the following concept & detailed designing based on modern software & techniques for any project related to the health care industry:
- Structure of physical plants
- Electric infrastructure
- Low current systems like CCTV, MATV, Nurse Call, Public Address,
- Central Clock, Fire Alarm and Computer Networking.
- Plumbing, Fire Fighting & Sanitation
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Medical Planning and operations flow
- Medical Equipment Planning & Installation
- Selection, procurement & installation of state-of-the-art medical equipment required for hospitals and medical universities by enforcing economy of scale for purchasing, thus guaranteeing better pricing, financial terms and conditions, thereby decreasing delivery and installation timelines.
- They insure that all departments related to medical equipment are correlated and managed under one roof to insure on time delivery and installation, compliant with the project’s management schedule and deadlines.
IHCCO can manage human resources to start up any hospital or educational project by using best practices for the hiring and training of doctors, consultants, surgeons, paramedical staff, administration, IT and finance staff from the different countries of the world. This guarantees diversity, synergy, professionalism and productivity for the client.
- They can offer a complete operational management system including the powerful scientific tools like the Balance Score Card, Care (Risk Management Solution), and HR Portal (Software for Human Resource Management). All their constructed hospitals are JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited. Their alliances with (German, American, Turkish) hospital management companies make them unique in providing hospital operational management services to their valuable clients.
The operation of any healthcare project is more difficult than construction and it is very important to have maintenance department in the running project who can properly maintain the building, electro-mechanical & medical equipments and IHCCO can offer this services for maintenance of any health care project as per entire satisfaction of Clients & operational management.
IHCCO can offer the services of design & construction for any existing healthcare project to improve the internal & external finishes without disturbing the operational flow for patients. They can renovate any building as per requirements of our valuable Clients with the help of our experienced & competent architects, structural, electrical, HVAC and plumbing engineers, site engineers, surveyors, planning engineers and project managers.